1) Deposits and course payments are non refundable and non transferable.
2) Failure to attend a confirmed course will result in the loss of any payment made for the course
3) We cannot be held responsible for the costs or loss of earnings due to course cancellation.
4) Payment is required 2 weeks prior to training course.
5) In the event of Bristol Nail & Beauty Training School cancelling a course, we will offer alternative dates or a full refund
6) Booking will be confirmed on receipt of full payment.
7) For students attending nail courses. Nail enhancements must not be worn.
8) Bristol Nail & Beauty Training School are not responsible for the loss of any valuables or possessions which occur within the building or location where the course are held
9) any additional or replacement certificate will be chargeable at £25.00 per certificate.
10) All documents, training manuals and papers supplied by Bristol Nail & Beauty Training School must not be copied, reproduced or used in anyway, all documentation is copyright to Bristol Nail & Beauty Training School and must not be used in any form.
11) These terms and conditions are subject to change. Please check back regularly
Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our students.
When something goes wrong we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint please contact us with the details. We will acknowledge your complaint and try to resolve it as quickly as possible.