Our students are at the heart of everything we do, and our aim is to provide great courses, great customer service, and to be as accommodating and flexible as possible.
We DO NOT have a minimum student policy, therefore courses will never be cancelled due to lack of numbers.
Please read our terms and conditions prior to booking one of our courses:
1) Deposits are non refundable. If adequate notice is given you may transfer to the same course on a later date however this is at the manager’s discretion
2) Failure to attend a confirmed course will result in the loss of any payment made for the course
3) We cannot be held responsible for the costs or loss of earnings due to course cancellation
4) Payment is required 1 week prior to training course
5) In the event of Bristol Nail & Beauty Training School cancelling a course, we will offer alternative dates or a full refund
6) Booking will be confirmed on receipt of full payment
7) Bristol Nail & Beauty Training School are not responsible for the loss of any valuables or possessions which occur within the building or location where the course are held
8) Any additional or replacement certificates will be chargeable at £12.00 per certificate
9) All documents, training manuals and papers supplied by Bristol Nail & Beauty Training School must not be copied, reproduced or used in anyway other than its intended use, all documentation is copyright to Bristol Nail & Beauty Training School
10) These terms and conditions are subject to change
Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our students.
When something goes wrong we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint please contact us with the details. We will acknowledge your complaint and try to resolve it as quickly as possible.