Due to the current outbreak of the Coronavirus we ask that all students follow all guidelines that have been provided, failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in your course being terminated.
If you have been advised to self-isolate or are suffering from any symptoms, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can reschedule your course to a later date, you will not lose your deposit or any payments previously made.
Our students are at the heart of everything we do; our aim is to provide great courses, great customer service, and to be as accommodating and flexible as possible.
We DO NOT have a minimum student policy, therefore courses will never be cancelled due to lack of numbers.
Our courses require lots of planning, and our terms and conditions are in place to ensure we provide a smooth and seamless experience to all of our students.
Please read the following prior to booking one of our courses:
1) When booking a place on one of our courses you will have the option to pay in full or to pay a deposit to secure your place on the course. If you choose to pay a deposit you will receive an invoice for the remaining balance at a later date, this balance must be paid 1 week before your course starts. If you choose to pay in full the deposit will be included in the total price (please note deposits are non-refundable)
For 1 day courses not including a kit the deposit is £49, for courses held over 2 or more days and/or including a kit the deposit is £99.
2) If more than 7 days notice is given you may transfer your deposit to the same course at a later date however this is at the discretion of Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School, and we will only accommodate this in the first instance
3) If the full balance hasn’t been paid 1 week before the course starts you will receive a payment reminder, failure to pay in full within the agreed time may result in your course being cancelled
4) Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of full payment
5) A minimum of 7 days notice must be given if you are unable to attend a course, failure to do so will result in the loss of payment
6) Online or Part Online courses are non-refundable
7) Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School cannot be held responsible for the costs or loss of earnings due to course cancellation
8) In the very unlikely event of Bristol Nail & Beauty Training School cancelling a course, we will contact you as soon as possible to arrange alternative dates
9) Refunds for course fees (not including deposits) are at the discretion of Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School, providing at-least 7 days notice is given
10) Bristol Nail & Beauty Training School are not responsible for the loss or damage of any valuables or possessions which occur within the building or location where the courses are held
11) Students must be willing to receive the treatment as part of their course, if there are any reasons why this will not be possible please advise us when booking
12) Students who are unable to receive the treatment must arrange for a model to attend. We may be able to help but it is your responsibility
13) Students must advise us when booking if they are bringing a model, failure to do so may result in your model being asked to leave
14) Models must arrive at the agreed time and complete a consultation form prior to arriving, if for any reason they are unsuitable they will not be permitted to receive the treatment
15) Students who are pregnant or breastfeeding must advise us prior to booking a place on a course so that we can make necessary arrangements if required
16) We cannot accept models who are pregnant or breastfeeding
17) Chaperones are only permitted if there is a physical or medical need, and it has been arranged with us beforehand
18) Students must advise when booking if they have any allergies, medical conditions, dietary requirements or if they require any special assistance so that we can make the appropriate arrangements
19) If you have changed your mind about any products you have purchased please contact us within 7 days, a refund will only be given if the product is unused and unopened
20) If you have purchased a product that is faulty please contact us so that we can raise the issue with the manufacturer
21) Kits and products included as part of the course are non-refundable unless faulty
22) Additional or replacement certificates issued since November 2018 will be chargeable at £12.00 per certificate plus postage if applicable
23) Additional or replacement certificates issued before November 2018 will be chargeable at £15.00 per certificate plus postage if applicable
24) All documents, training manuals and training videos supplied by Bristol Nail & Beauty Training School must not be copied, reproduced or used in anyway other than its intended use, all documentation is copyright to Bristol Nail & Beauty Training School
25) It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that they read the full details of the course prior to booking and adhere to any requests or prerequisites
26) Free refresher courses are offered to students who require further guidance; in order to book a free refresher course students must provide photos of 4 case studies so that the tutor can gain an understanding of the support they require
27) These terms and conditions are subject to change
Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our students.
When something goes wrong we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint please contact us with the details of the complaint in writing as soon as possible. We will acknowledge your complaint and try to resolve it as quickly as possible.