Terms & Conditions
Our students are at the heart of everything we do; our aim is to provide great courses, great customer service, and to be as accommodating and flexible as possible.
We DO NOT have a minimum student policy, therefore courses will never be cancelled due to lack of numbers.
Our courses require lots of planning, and our terms and conditions are in place to ensure we provide a smooth and seamless experience to all of our students.
Bookings & Payments
- When booking a place on one of our courses you will have the option to pay in full or to pay a deposit to secure your place on the course. If you choose to pay a deposit you will receive an invoice for the remaining balance 3 weeks before the course date, this balance must be paid 2 weeks before your course starts. If you choose to pay in full the deposit will be included in the total price paid *please note deposits are non-refundable and are only valid for the course and date originally booked – For 1 day courses not including a kit the deposit is £49, for courses held over 2 or more days and/or including a kit the deposit is £99.
- If you are unable to attend a course you may transfer to the same course at a later date providing 14 days notice is given and the course has been paid for in full. This is at the discretion of Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School, and we will only accommodate this in the first instance
- If the full balance hasn’t been paid 10 days before the date of the course you will receive a payment reminder, failure to pay in full within the agreed time may result in your course being cancelled and deposit lost.
- Your booking will be confirmed and training manual sent on receipt of full payment. Courses cannot be changed once the training manual has been sent.
- A minimum of 14 days notice must be given if you are unable to attend a course, failure to do so will result in the loss of payment.
- If you are unable to attend due to illness, or an emergency please contact us at your earliest convenience, the remaining balance will be held and transferred to the same course at a later date however the original deposit will be null and void.
- It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that they read the full details of the course prior to booking and adhere to any requests or prerequisites.
Attending your course
- Please be on time for your course, if you are more than 15 minutes late you may not be able to attend. If you are running late please contact us to let us know.
- Bristol Nail & Beauty Training School are not responsible for the loss or damage of any valuables or possessions which occur within the building or location where the courses are held.
- Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School cannot be held responsible for the costs or loss of earnings due to course cancellation.
- In the very unlikely event of Bristol Nail & Beauty Training School cancelling a course, we will contact you as soon as possible to arrange alternative dates.
- Students must be willing to receive the treatment as part of their course, if there are any reasons why this will not be possible please advise us when booking.
- Instructions will be sent detailing how to prepare for your course, for example lash courses require students to arrive with natural lashes, if you do not adhere to these instructions you may not be able to partake in the course.
- Students who are pregnant or breastfeeding must advise us prior to booking a place on a course so that we can make necessary arrangements if required.
- Chaperones are only permitted if there is a physical or medical need, and it has been arranged with us beforehand.
- Students must advise when booking if they have any allergies, medical conditions, dietary requirements or if they require any special assistance so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.
- For insurance purposes students must complete a Student Consultation Form and a Student Confirmation Form during the course, students who do not complete both forms will be unable to partake in training.
- Refunds for course fees (not including deposits) are at the discretion of Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School, providing at-least 14 days notice is given.
- Online or Part Online courses are non-refundable or exchangeable.
- If you have changed your mind about any products you have purchased please contact us within 7 days, a refund will only be given if the product is unused and unopened.
- If you have purchased a product that is faulty please contact us so that we can raise the issue with the manufacturer.
- Kits and products included as part of the course are non-refundable unless faulty.
- Students who are unable to receive the treatment must arrange for a model to attend. We may be able to help but it is your responsibility.
- Students must advise us when booking if they are bringing a model, failure to do so may result in your model being asked to leave.
- Models must arrive at the agreed time and complete a consultation form prior to arriving, if for any reason they are unsuitable they will not be permitted to receive the treatment.
- We cannot accept models who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
After your course
- Additional or replacement certificates issued since November 2018 will be chargeable at £12.00 per certificate plus postage if applicable.
- Additional or replacement certificates issued before November 2018 will be chargeable at £15.00 per certificate plus postage if applicable.
- All documents, training manuals and training videos supplied by Bristol Nail & Beauty Training School must not be copied, reproduced, shared or used in anyway other than its intended use, all documentation is copyright to Bristol Nail & Beauty Training School.
- Our tutors are always available after your course to provide as much support as needed. Free refresher courses are offered to students who require further help and guidance; in order to book a free refresher course students must have attended a course within the previous 12 weeks. We will ask for evidence of 4 case studies so that our tutor can gain an understanding of the support you require. If you cannot provide the required evidence or your course was more than 12 weeks ago you will not be entitled to a free course.
*These terms and conditions are subject to change.
Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our students.
When something goes wrong we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint please contact us with the details of the complaint in writing as soon as possible. We will acknowledge your complaint and try to resolve it as quickly as possible.