Waxing is a very popular hair removal treatment amongst male and female clients. Our course will teach you all you need to know about hair removal and is perfect for both beginners and existing therapists who wish to offer this treatment.
The Waxing Course will teach you the science behind waxing, wax application using warm & hot wax and different techniques focusing on different areas of the body.
During the Waxing Course you will learn the following –
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Anatomy and physiology: structure of the skin, structure of the hair, hair growth cycle, skin diseases and disorders
- Equipment and products
- Preparation of room, trolley and client
- Safe use of Electrical Equipment
- Consultations and Record Cards
- Benefits of waxing
- Alternative methods of depilation
- Practical tuition on waxing legs, underarms, bikini line and face
- Client aftercare advice
Upon booking a place on this course, you will receive an email with full details including start and finish times
There is nearby parking at –
Qualification: Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School Certificate
All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform Waxing on your clients.
Check out our course calendar for upcoming dates!