Our Threading Course will teach you the techniques of threading using traditional methods from the Middle East. You will learn the hand method of threading which covers all areas of the face with full demonstrations. Threading is a traditional method of hair removal, ideal for eyebrow shaping as it’s an easy and fast process. Threading has become very popular as it doesn’t damage or irritate the skin making it suitable from most clients (especially those that don’t react well to waxing).
During our Threading Course you will learn the following –
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Client consultation
- Anatomy and physiology
- Hair structure and growth patterns
- Practical training and hair removal with thread
- Different threading methods and techniques
- Eyebrow shaping
- Assessing face shapes and mapping
- Aftercare advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help (optional)
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
Threading Course Information-
- There is free parking in Armada Road car park, enter BS14 0SU into your sat nav. Once parked, follow the path to the right of The Whitchurch pub, then turn right onto the row of shops, we are second from last
- PPE will be provided on arrival
- Refreshments will be provided (please bring a re-usable mug or bottle)
- All students will receive a training manual prior to their course, please ensure you can access your manual on your phone or an iPad during your training
- You will be practicing on other students and vice versa to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment.
- Please wear dark or black clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Diploma
- Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge.
- All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform Threading on your clients.
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
- Upon booking a place on this course you will receive a confirmation email, if you do not receive an email please contact us.
- If you select the option to pay a deposit you will receive an invoice via email for the remaining balance, this does not need to be paid until 1 week before your course starts.
- Prerequisites – none