Our Spray Tanning course will teach you how to achieve an instant beautiful sun kissed look without the risk of harmful UV rays. Spray Tanning is currently one of the most popular treatments in the beauty industry, and suitable for both mobile and salon based therapists.
You will learn how to consult, plan and prepare for the treatment with clients and how to effectively perform the Spray Tanning treatment routine.
During the Spray Tanning Course you will learn the following –
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Anatomy and physiology
- Client consultation and record cards
- Room preparation
- Preparation of skin prior to tanning
- Applying tanning products
- Spray Tanning Techniques
- Product demonstration and advice
- Operation and maintenance of tanning products/tools
- Client aftercare advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help (optional)
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
Spray Tanning Course Information-
- There is free parking in Armada Road car park, enter BS14 0SU into your sat nav. Once parked, follow the path to the right of The Whitchurch pub, then turn right onto the row of shops, we are second from last
- PPE will be provided on arrival
- Refreshments will be provided (please bring a re-usable mug or bottle)
- All students will receive a training manual prior to their course, please ensure you can access your manual on your phone or an iPad during your training
- You will be practicing on other students and vice versa to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment
- Please wear dark or black clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Diploma
- Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge.
- All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform Spray Tanning on your clients.
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
- Upon booking a place on this course you will receive a confirmation email, if you do not receive an email please contact us.
- If you select the option to pay a deposit you will receive an invoice via email for the remaining balance, this does not need to be paid until 2 weeks before your course starts.
- Prerequisites – none