Spray Tanning is good for both mobile and salon based Beauty Therapists. Spray Tanning is currently one of the most popular treatments in the beauty industry, allowing you to offer your clients an instant beautiful sun kissed look without the risk of harmful UV rays. You will learn how to consult, plan and prepare for the treatment with clients and how to effectively perform the Spray Tanning treatment routine.
During the Spray Tanning Course you will learn the following –
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Anatomy and physiology
- Client consultation and record cards
- Room preparation
- Preparation of skin prior to tanning
- Applying tanning products
- Spray Tanning Techniques
- Product demonstration and advice
- Operation and maintenance of tanning products/tools
- Client aftercare advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help (optional)
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
There is nearby parking at –
Britannia Car Park
- Parking is free outside Windmill Hill City Farm on evenings and weekends
- Refreshments will be provided (please advise if you have any dietary requirements when you book your course)
- All students will receive a Training Manual on arrival
- You will be practicing on other students and vice versa to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment
- Please wear dark or black clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Diploma
- Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge.
- All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform Spray Tanning on your clients.
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
- Upon booking a place on this course you will receive a confirmation email, if you do not receive an email please contact us.
- If you select the option to pay a deposit you will receive an invoice via email for the remaining balance, this does not need to be paid until 1 week before your course starts.
- Prerequisites – none