Our Nail Tech Training Course is designed for those who would like to train in Gel and Acrylic Nail Enhancements (including Sculpting), Luxury Gel Polish Manicure and Pedicure and E-Filing. This course will help you master the art of nail enhancements with confidence, allowing you to offer your clients a full range of nail treatments.
During our Nail Tech Training course you will learn the following –
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Contra-indications & contra-actions
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Client consultation and record cards
- Preparation of nails
- Filing and shaping
- Gel Polish Manicure and pedicure
- Hand and Foot Massage, exfoliation and masks
- Safe use of electric nail drill
- Tip application
- Sculpting using forms
- Use of files and buffers
- Gel application, re-balance and removal
- Acrylic application, re-balance and removal
- Safe use of UV and LED lamps
- Client aftercare advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help (optional)
We work in small groups to allow constant support and observation and our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need. We want all of our students to feel confident and competent, we therefore offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
Full Nail Tech incl. E-Filing & Sculpting Training Course info-
- There is free parking in Armada Road car park, enter BS14 0SU into your sat nav. Once parked, follow the path to the right of The Whitchurch pub, then turn right onto the row of shops, we are second from last
- PPE will be provided on arrival
- Refreshments will be provided (please bring a re-usable mug or bottle)
- All students will receive a training manual prior to their course, please ensure you can access your manual on your phone or an iPad during your training
- Your course includes your very own kit and drill to take home
- You will be practicing on other students and vice versa to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment, therefore please ensure that you arrive with natural nails. Models are not permitted on the course
- Please wear dark or black clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Diploma
- Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge
- All courses are accredited by ABT, which will enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform this treatment
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
- Upon booking a place on this course you will receive a confirmation email, if you do not receive an email please contact us.
- If you select the option to pay a deposit you will receive an invoice via email for the remaining balance, this does not need to be paid until 2 weeks before your course starts.
- Before booking a place on this course please ensure that you read our T&C’s
- Prerequisites – none