Nail art is proving to be more and more popular with an increasing amount of nail salons offering this service to their clients. If you have an interest in learning new nail art techniques, then this is the course for you! You will learn the very latest trends, how to polish, paint and decorate nails with a range of different techniques.
During the Nail Art Course you will learn the following –
- Client preparation
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Anatomy of the Nail
- Freehand nail art techniques such as flicks, gems, dotting, striping tape, transfers, foils, glitter, and marbling
- Promoting and pricing your nail art
- Client Aftercare Advice
- You will complete designs on swatches to take away with you and start your portfolio
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
There is nearby parking at –
Qualification: Certificate of Diploma
Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge.
All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform Nail Art on your clients.
Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
Check out our course calendar for upcoming dates!