Nail art is proving to be more and more popular with an increasing amount of nail salons offering this service to their clients. If you have an interest in learning new nail art techniques, then this is the course for you! You will learn the very latest trends, how to polish, paint and decorate nails with a range of different techniques.
During the Nail Art Course you will learn the following –
- Client preparation
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Anatomy of the Nail
- Freehand nail art techniques such as flicks, gems, dotting, striping tape, transfers, foils, glitter, and marbling
- Promoting and pricing your nail art
- Client Aftercare Advice
- You will complete designs on swatches to take away with you and start your portfolio
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help (optional)
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
There is nearby parking at –
Britannia Car Park
- Parking is free outside Windmill Hill City Farm on evenings and weekends
- Refreshments will be provided (please advise if you have any dietary requirements when you book your course)
- All students will receive a Training Manual on arrival
- You will practise your designs on swatches which you can take home with you to start your portfolio
- Please wear dark or black clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Diploma
- Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge.
- All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform Nail Art on your clients.
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
- Upon booking a place on this course you will receive a confirmation email, if you do not receive an email please contact us.
- If you select the option to pay a deposit you will receive an invoice via email for the remaining balance, this does not need to be paid until 1 week before your course starts.
- Prerequisites – Manicure & Pedicure or Nail Enhancements