Our Microneedling Training Course is perfect for existing therapists who are looking to offer this popular and sought after skincare treatment to their clients. Microneedling is a form of Collagen Induction Therapy and the benefits of this treatment are, deeper product penetration, reduced appearance of fine lines, pigmentation and scarring, fresher, clearer and smoother skin with minimal downtime.
During the Microneedling Course you will learn the following –
- Health, safety and hygiene (including sharps disposal)
- Anatomy and physiology
- Equipment, implements and products
- Preparation of room and client
- Client consultations and Record Cards
- Benefits of the treatment
- Skin analysis
- Safe use of a microneedling device (pen and roller)
- Treatment procedure
- Client aftercare advice
- Behind the Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help
Our tutors are always on hand after your Microneedling Training Course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
Microneedling Course Information
- PPE will be provided on arrival
- Refreshments will be provided
- All students will receive a training manual prior to their course, please ensure you can access your manual on your phone or an iPad during your training
- You will be practicing on other students and vice versa to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment.
- Please wear dark or black clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Diploma
- Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge
- All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform Microneedling on your clients
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks
- Upon booking a place on this course you will receive a confirmation email, if you do not receive an email please contact us
- The price of this course includes a non-refundable booking fee of £100
- If you select the option to pay in full but change your mind at a later date the booking fee of £100 is non-refundable
- If you select the option to secure your space with a deposit this will cover your booking fee. You will then receive an invoice via email for the remaining balance 3 weeks before your course, this does not need to be paid until 2 weeks before your course starts.
Level – Experienced
Prerequisites – Level 3 in Beauty Therapy or a professional medical qualification (if you do not hold the required qualifications please contact us)
Please read our T&Cs before booking