Microdermabrasion is a non surgical method of skin rejuvenation by means of mechanical skin exfoliation. This is a pain free procedure that can be combined with other skin care treatments, facials and peels. Microdermabrasion is a simple effective process removing the outmost layer of skin with a diamond or plastic tip, and removes the dead cells with a vacuum suction machine.
This treatment is designed to improve the overall texture, tone and clarity of the skin. The Microdermabrasion will smooth out the skin leaving it fresh and regenerating new skin cells. The process also encourages the production of collagen and helps treat early signs of ageing.
LED Light Therapy is a non-invasive treatment which can address skin problems such as: Sun damage, acne, fine line and wrinkles.
During the Microdermabrasion and LED Light Therapy Course you will be learning:
- Health, safety and hygiene methods of practice
- Anatomy and physiology: structure of the skin, skeletal and muscular structure of the face
- Skin diseases and disorders
- Skin types and PH balance
- Equipment, implements and products
- Preparation of room and client
- Client consultations and Record Cards
- Benefits & effects of Microdermabrasion treatment
- Skin care, products & their properties
- Microdermabrasion sequences & movements using the vacuum suction machine
- Safe usage of an LED Mask
- How to treat skin conditions
- Importance of the machine and understanding the equipment used
- Theory related to the Microdermabrasion and LED Light Therapy
- Client Aftercare advice
Upon booking a place on this course, you will receive an email with full details including start and finish times
There is nearby parking at –
Qualification: Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School Certificate
All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to practise as a professional Massage Therapist
You will need a Facial & Skin Care qualification prior to attending this course.
Check out our course calendar for upcoming dates!