During this two day Full Body Massage Course, you will learn to carry out this Swedish treatment to promote relaxation, health and wellbeing. Covering the main sections of the body and using different massage techniques and oils for effectiveness, this treatment is very popular with clients and easy to learn. The course will teach you how to practice full body massage.
Massage is proven to reduce stress, relieve tension, increase circulation and provide overall wellness. Our course teaches an introduction and the basic technique for a relaxing massage.
During the Full Body Massage Course you will learn the following –
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Anatomy and physiology: structure of the skin, skeletal and muscular structure of the body
- Skin diseases and disorders
- Skin types and PH balance
- Equipment, implements and products
- Preparation of room and client
- Client consultations and Record Cards
- Benefits of massage treatments
- Carrier oils and their properties
- Massage movements
- Massage mediums
- Practical tuition
- Client aftercare advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
Upon booking a place on this course, you will receive an email with full details including start and finish times
There is nearby parking at –
Qualification: Certificate of Diploma
Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge.
All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to practise Full Body Massage Therapy
Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
Check out our course calendar for upcoming dates!