Our Male Grooming Course is for beginners and existing technicians who wish to master the techniques of the latest industry trend. It will give you the confidence to offer your clients 4 treatments in one. You will learn Facial Skincare, Facial Waxing and Threading and Beard Tinting using Henna.
We will teach you how to custom blend your Henna to create the perfect colour match, Brow mapping, Waxing, Tweezing, Trimming and Threading, and nostril hair removal.
We work in small groups of students to allow constant support and observation, to ensure that you have all the knowledge you will need.
During the Male Grooming Course you will learn the following –
- Health, safety and hygiene methods of practice
- Anatomy and physiology: structure of the skin, looking at the hair growth cycle
- Skin diseases and disorders
- Skin types and PH Balance
- Equipment, implements and products
- Preparation of room and client
- Patch Testing
- Client consultations and Record Cards
- Benefits & effects of the treatment
- Skin assessment and Brow shapes
- Hair structure & growth patterns
- Hair removal using thread and wax
- Henna application
- Sequences of using the products
- Client aftercare advice
Upon booking a place on this course, you will receive an email with full details including start and finish times
There is nearby parking at –
Qualification: Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School Certificate
All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform Male Grooming treatments on your clients.
Check out our course calendar for upcoming dates!