Our Luxury Gel Polish Manicure & Pedicure Course is designed for beginners who would like to train in all aspects of Gel Polish Manicure and Pedicure. This course will enable you to create beautifully-presented fingers and toes suitable for all occasions as-well as providing your client with a luxury treatment that will leave their hands and feet feeling amazing.
During the Luxury Gel Polish Manicure and Pedicure Course you will learn the following –
- Preparation of working area
- Client consultation
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Knowledge of nail shapes and anatomy of the nail
- Knowledge of nail conditions, disorders and diseases
- Client consultation and record cards
- Preparation of nails
- Cuticle work
- Correct method for filing and shaping
- Manicure and pedicure
- Hand and Foot Massage
- Hand and Foot Exfoliation
- Hand and Foot Masks
- Application of gel polish
- Safe removal of Polish
- Importance of manufacturing instructions
- Client aftercare advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help (optional)
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
Luxury Gel Polish Manicure & Pedicure Course Information-
- There is free parking in Armada Road car park, enter BS14 0SU into your sat nav. Once parked, follow the path to the right of The Whitchurch pub, then turn right onto the row of shops, we are second from last
- PPE will be provided on arrival
- Refreshments will be provided (please bring a re-usable mug or bottle)
- All students will receive a training manual prior to their course, please ensure you can access your manual on your phone or an iPad during your training
- You will be practicing on other students and vice versa to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment, therefore please ensure that you arrive with natural nails.
- Please wear dark or black clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Diploma
- Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge.
- All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform Luxury Gel Polish Manicure & Pedicure on your clients.
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
- Upon booking a place on this course you will receive a confirmation email, if you do not receive an email please contact us.
- If you select the option to pay a deposit you will receive an invoice via email for the remaining balance, this does not need to be paid until 2 weeks before your course starts.
- Prerequisites – none