Our Intimate Waxing course specialises in Hollywood and Brazilian Waxing using hot wax and is designed for Waxing Therapists who are looking to take their waxing skills to the next level. Intimate waxing is very popular and it is crucial that your clients feels confident in their therapists expertise in this delicate area. The course will teach you routines from basic bikini to Brazilian, along with consultation, product information and creating the perfect environment.
During the Intimate Waxing Course you will learn the following-
- Preparation of working area
- Client Consultation
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Safe use of wax
- Practical tuition Brazilian, Sicilian and Hollywood
- Safe use of electrical equipment for waxing
- Client Aftercare advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
Intimate Waxing Course Information-
- There is free parking in Armada Road car park, enter BS14 0SU into your sat nav. Once parked, follow the path to the right of The Whitchurch pub, then turn right onto the row of shops, we are second from last
- PPE will be provided on arrival
- Refreshments will be provided (please bring a re-usable mug or bottle)
- All students will receive a training manual prior to their course, please ensure you can access your manual on your phone or an iPad during your training
- You will be practicing on other students and vice versa to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment, therefore please ensure that you have significant hair regrowth
- Please wear dark or black clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Diploma
- Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge.
- All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform Intimate Waxing on your clients.
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
- Upon booking a place on this course you will receive a confirmation email, if you do not receive an email please contact us.
- If you select the option to pay a deposit you will receive an invoice via email for the remaining balance, this does not need to be paid until 1 week before your course starts.
- Prerequisites – Qualification in Waxing