Our Hybrid Lash Extensions Workshop is perfect for existing lash technicians who are looking to upskill and create beautiful sets of lashes using a hybrid of Classic and Russian lashes. This Advanced course can perfect your existing skills and enable you to offer your clients new treatments.
During the Hybrid Lash Extensions Workshop you will learn the following –
- Benefits of Hybrid Lashes
- How to Pick Up Multiple Lashes
- How to Achieve Different Volume Looks (Lash Styling)
- How to achieve longer Lash Retention
- Eyelash Curvature Length & Thickness
- Russian Volume Lash Application & Removal
- Maintenance of Lash Extensions
- Patch Testing
- Health & Safety
- Client Consultation and Record Cards
- Lash Life Cycle
- Treatment Procedure
- Aftercare Advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help (optional)
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
- There is free parking in Armada Road car park, enter BS14 0SU into your sat nav. Once parked, follow the path to the right of The Whitchurch pub, then turn right onto the row of shops, we are second from last
- PPE will be provided on arrival
- Refreshments will be provided (please bring a re-usable mug or bottle)
- All students will receive a training manual prior to their course, please ensure you can access your manual on your phone or an iPad during your training
- You will be practicing on other students and vice versa to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment
- A patch test will be sent to you prior to your course
- Please wear dark or black clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Attendance
- Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge.
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
- Upon booking a place on this course you will receive a confirmation email, if you do not receive an email please contact us.
- If you select the option to pay a deposit you will receive an invoice via email for the remaining balance, this does not need to be paid until 2 weeks before your course starts.
- Prerequisites – Qualification in Classic and Russian Lash Extensions