Our Hybrid and Lash Retention Workshop is perfect for existing lash technicians who are looking to upskill and create beautiful sets of lashes using a hybrid of Classic and Russian lashes. This Advanced course can perfect your existing skills and enable you to offer your clients new treatments.
During the Hybrid and Lash Retention Workshop you will learn the following –
- Benefits of Hybrid Lashes
- How to Pick Up Multiple Lashes
- How to Achieve Different Volume Looks (Lash Styling)
- How to achieve longer Lash Retention
- Eyelash Curvature Length & Thickness
- Russian Volume Lash Application & Removal
- Maintenance of Lash Extensions
- Patch Testing
- Health & Safety
- Client Consultation and Record Cards
- Lash Life Cycle
- Treatment Procedure
- Aftercare Advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help (optional)
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
- There is free parking in Armada Road car park, enter BS14 0SU into your sat nav. Once parked, follow the path to the right of The Whitchurch pub, then turn right onto the row of shops, we are second from last
- PPE will be provided on arrival
- Refreshments will be provided
- All students will receive a training manual prior to their course, please ensure you can access your manual on your phone or an iPad during your training
- You will be practicing on other students and vice versa to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment
- A patch test will be sent to you prior to your course
- Please wear dark or black clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Attendance
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
- The price of this course includes a non-refundable booking fee of £50
- If you select the option to pay in full but change your mind at a later date the booking fee of £50 is non-refundable
- If you select the option to secure your space with a deposit this will cover your booking fee. You will then receive an invoice via email for the remaining balance 3 weeks before your course, this does not need to be paid until 2 weeks before your course starts.
- Please read our T&Cs before booking
- Prerequisites – Qualification in Classic and Russian Lash Extensions (please note that you will not receive an accredited certificate for this workshop, and will not be able to obtain insurance based on this workshop alone, if you do not currently hold a certificate in Classic and Russian Lash Extensions please book our Lash Technician Course)