During this Hot Stone Massage Course, you will learn to carry out this alternative therapy treatment, to use with your Body Massage Qualification. The use of Hot Stone Massage is an ancient healing art, used to help your client unwind and relax, allowing a modality for physical and spiritual balancing. The course will teach you how to practice full body and facial massage techniques using the warm stones. Traditionally we use the 7 chakras to promote healing with well-being with the associated stones. The stones are linked with organs located in the area of the Chakra to treat the universal consciousness. Stone massage is very effective to create harmony and a positive energy flow to relax the body to the deepest level, having a harmonising and cleansing effect that re-energises our bodies.
During the Hot Stone Massage course you will learn the following –
• Health, safety and hygiene methods of practice
• Anatomy and physiology: structure of the skin, skeletal and muscular structure of the body
• Skin diseases and disorders
• Skin types and PH balance
• Equipment, implements and products
• Preparation of room and client
• Client Consultations and Record Cards
• Benefits & effects of hot stone massage treatment
• Carrier oils and their properties
• Massage sequence & movement using hot stones
• Massage mediums
• Practical tuition to perform with confidence and positive energy
• Client aftercare advice
Upon booking a place on this course, you will receive an email with full details including start and finish times
There is nearby parking at –
Qualification: Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School Certificate
All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to practise Hot Stone Massage Therapy.
You will need a Body Massage certificate to learn and perform this treatment
Check out our course calendar for upcoming dates!