During the Hopi Ear Candle Course you will learn to carry out this alternative therapy treatment safely and effectively. You will use a different range of techniques to carry out this treatment including Facial and Head Massage. This treatment is performed over clothing and can be flexible as to where you perform the treatment. This is known as ‘chair therapy’ and can be conducted in a work place, hairdressers, beauticians or a relaxation lounge.
You will learn to perform Hopi Ear Candle, based on ancient Indian principles. Hopi Ear Candles helps clients relieve stress, reduce tension and improve wellbeing.
You will learn to perform the treatment confidently, in sequence with your positive energy passing to the client.
During the Hopi Ear Candle course you will learn the following:
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Anatomy and physiology: structure of the skin, skeletal and muscular structure of the body
- Skin diseases and disorders
- Skin types and PH
- Equipment, implements and products
- Preparation of room and client
- Client consultation and Record Cards
- Benefits & effects of the Hopi Ear Candle treatment
- Carrier oils and their properties
- Massage sequences & movements
- Concept and history of Hopi Ear Candle
- Practical tuition to perform with confidence and positive energy
- Client aftercare advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
Upon booking a place on this course, you will receive an email with full details including start and finish times
There is nearby parking at –
Qualification: Certificate of Diploma
Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge.
All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to practise Hopi Ear Candle Therapy
Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.