This Henna Brows Stylist Course is suitable for beginners with no previous brow experience.
This course covers Brow Mapping, Brow Waxing, Brow Shaping, Trimming and Measuring. Candidates will learn the professional mixology of Henna to create a bespoke tailor made treatment for your clients. We will show you how to cover stubborn greys for lasting coverage and how to create the ‘must have’ Ombre brow using a unique blend of Henna.
We work in small groups of students to allow constant support and observation, to ensure that you have all the knowledge you will need.
During the Henna Brows Diploma Course you will learn the following-
- Preparation of working area
- Client Consultation
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Skin Diseases and disorders
- Skin Types
- Patch Testing
- Hair Structure and Growth patterns
- Step by Step Techniques
- Sequences of using the products
- Colour mixing
- Brow Shaping
- Client Aftercare advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help (optional)
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
Henna Brow Stylist Course Information
- There is free parking in Armada Road car park, enter BS14 0SU into your sat nav. Once parked, follow the path to the right of The Whitchurch pub, then turn right onto the row of shops, we are second from last
- PPE will be provided on arrival
- Refreshments will be provided
- All students will receive a training manual prior to their course, please ensure you can access your manual on your phone or an iPad during your training
- You will be practicing on other students and vice versa to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment
- A patch test will be sent to you prior to your course
- Please wear dark or black clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Diploma Accredited by ABT
- Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge.
- All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform this treatment on your clients.
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
- The price of this course includes a non-refundable booking fee of £50
- If you select the option to pay in full but change your mind at a later date the booking fee of £50 is non-refundable
- If you select the option to secure your space with a deposit this will cover your booking fee. You will then receive an invoice via email for the remaining balance 3 weeks before your course, this does not need to be paid until 2 weeks before your course starts.
Please read our T&Cs before booking
Pre-requisites – None