This comprehensive Henna Brows Course shows candidates the professional mixology of Henna to create a bespoke tailor made treatment for your clients. We will show you how to cover stubborn greys for lasting coverage and how to create the ‘must have’ Ombre brow using a unique blend of Henna. We have sourced the fastest henna on the market
meaning you can turn over a higher volume of clients.
You can charge £25-35 per treatment for this profitable treatment. Full working kit is included. The comprehensive kit contains enough Henna to carry out up to 350 treatments meaning from the kit alone you make over £10,000! As well as brow accessories, finishing tools and full marketing material.
We work in small groups of students to allow constant support and observation, to ensure that you have all the knowledge you will need.
During the Henna Brows Diploma Course you will learn the following-
- Preparation of working area
- Client Consultation
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Skin Diseases and disorders
- Skin Types
- Patch Testing
- Hair Structure and Growth patterns
- Step by Step Techniques
- Sequences of using the products
- Colour mixing
- Client Aftercare advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help (optional)
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
There is nearby parking at –
Britannia Car Park
- Parking is free outside Windmill Hill City Farm on evenings and weekends
- Refreshments will be provided (please advise if you have any dietary requirements when you book your course)
- All students will receive a Training Manual on arrival
- Your course includes your very own kit to take home
- You will be practicing on other students and vice versa to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment
- A patch test will be sent to you prior to your course
- Please wear dark or black clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Diploma
- Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge.
- All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform Henna Brows on your clients.
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
- Upon booking a place on this course you will receive a confirmation email, if you do not receive an email please contact us.
- If you select the option to pay a deposit you will receive an invoice via email for the remaining balance, this does not need to be paid until 1 week before your course starts.
- Pre-requisites – Qualification in Brow Shaping and Tinting (if you do not have this qualification please book our Henna Brows Stylist course)