Our Three Method Hair Extensions Course is for beginners and existing hair stylists who wish to master the techniques of the latest industry trend. It will give you the confidence to offer your clients 3 extensions options. You will learn Fusion Bonds, Micro Rings and Nano Rings.
We will teach you how to colour match the hair to achieve the perfect extensions colour, extensions application, maintenance and removal.
We work in small groups of students to allow constant support and observation, to ensure that you have all the knowledge you will need.
During the Hair Extensions Course you will learn the following –
- Health, safety and hygiene methods of practice
- Anatomy and physiology of the hair
- Diseases and disorders
- Equipment, implements and products
- Preparation of room and client
- Client consultations and Record Cards
- Benefits & effects of the treatment
- Hair assessment
- Hair structure & growth patterns
- Colour matching
- Extensions application
- Blending and cutting the extensions
- Client aftercare advice
Upon booking a place on this course, you will receive an email with full details including start and finish times
There is nearby parking at –
Qualification: Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School Certificate
All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform Hair Extensions on your clients.
Check out our course calendar for upcoming dates!