Our Gel Polish Nail Art course is perfect for Nail Technicians who want to create beautiful, custom designed nails. You will learn the latest trends, with a range of different technical and freehand designs.
During the Gel Polish Nail Art Course you will learn the following –
- Client preparation
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Anatomy of the Nail
- Freehand nail art techniques such as flicks, ombre, dotting, marbling, flowers, animal print and smile lines
- Technical art techniques such as striping tape, transfers, foils, glitter, sugaring and embellishments
- Promoting and pricing your nail art
- Client Aftercare Advice
- You will complete designs on swatches to take away with you and start your portfolio
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help (optional)
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
Gel Polish Nail Art Course Information-
- There is free parking in Armada Road car park, enter BS14 0SU into your sat nav. Once parked, follow the path to the right of The Whitchurch pub, then turn right onto the row of shops, we are second from last
- PPE will be provided on arrival
- Refreshments will be provided (please bring a re-usable mug or bottle)
- All students will receive a training manual prior to their course, please ensure you can access your manual on your phone or an iPad during your training
- You will practise your designs on swatches which you can take home with you to start your portfolio
- Please wear dark or black clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Diploma
- Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge.
- All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform Nail Art on your clients.
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
- Upon booking a place on this course you will receive a confirmation email, if you do not receive an email please contact us.
- If you select the option to pay a deposit you will receive an invoice via email for the remaining balance, this does not need to be paid until 2 weeks before your course starts.
- Prerequisites – Gel Polish Manicure & Pedicure or Nail Enhancements