Are you a nail technician looking to enhance your existing skills and learn how to achieve perfectly prepped and painted gel nails?
Do you often find that your finished nails are not as aesthetically pleasing as you would like?
Are you charging less than you would like as you believe you are not as good as other nail technicians?
Would you like to reduce your service time and increase your profit?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions then our Gel Polish Masterclass is the perfect way to enhance your technique and feel confident in your ability.
During the Gel Nail Masterclass you will learn the following-
- Preparation of the nail
- Application of gel polish
- Tools and product use
- Tips and tricks
- Client Aftercare advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help (optional)
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need.
Everything will be provided however please feel free to bring your tools and kit if you wish to use them.
Gel Polish Masterclass Information-
- There is free parking in Armada Road car park, enter BS14 0SU into your sat nav. Once parked, follow the path to the right of The Whitchurch pub, then turn right onto the row of shops, we are second from last
- PPE will be provided on arrival
- Refreshments will be provided
- All students will receive a training manual prior to their course, please ensure you can access your manual on your phone or an iPad during your training
- You will be practicing on other students and vice versa to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment
- Please wear dark or black clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Attendance
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
- The price of this course includes a non-refundable booking fee of £50
- If you select the option to pay in full but change your mind at a later date the booking fee of £50 is non-refundable
- If you select the option to secure your space with a deposit this will cover your booking fee. You will then receive an invoice via email for the remaining balance 3 weeks before your course, this does not need to be paid until 2 weeks before your course starts.
Level – Advanced
Prerequisites – Qualification in Gel Polish Manicure (please note that you will not receive an accredited certificate for this masterclass, and will not be able to obtain insurance based on this masterclass alone, if you do not currently hold a certificate in Gel Polish please book our Gel Polish Manicure and Pedicure course)
Please read our T&Cs before booking