Our Gel Polish Manicure & Pedicure Course is held over 2 consecutive evenings, making it even easier for students to train regardless of busy schedules and commitments.
Gel polish has taken the industry by storm and demand for Gel Nails is ever increasing. It’s quick and easy to apply and has a glossy finish that will last up to 2 weeks without chipping. Gel Polish is perfect for natural nails and for nail extensions. This course is suitable for both beginners and experienced Nail Technicians.
During the Gel Polish Manicure & Pedicure Course you will learn the following-
- Preparation of working area
- Client Consultation
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Manicure and pedicure of natural nail
- Preparing the nail
- Use of files and buffers
- Applying gel polish
- Use of UV and LED lamps
- Professional Finish
- Importance of manufacturing instructions
- Understanding different nail shapes
- Product removal
- Client Aftercare advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help (optional)
We work in small groups and our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
Gel Polish Manicure & Pedicure Course Information:
- There is free parking in Armada Road car park, enter BS14 0SU into your sat nav. Once parked, follow the path to the right of The Whitchurch pub, then turn right onto the row of shops, we are second from last
- PPE will be provided on arrival
- Refreshments will be provided (please bring a re-usable mug or bottle)
- All students will receive a training manual prior to their course, please ensure you can access your manual on your phone or an iPad during your training
- You will be practicing on other students and vice versa to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment, therefore please ensure that you arrive with natural nails.
- Please wear dark or black clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Diploma
- Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge
- All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform Gel Polish Manicure & Pedicure on your clients
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks
- Upon booking a place on this course you will receive a confirmation email, if you do not receive an email please contact us
- If you select the option to pay a deposit you will receive an invoice via email for the remaining balance, this does not need to be paid until 2 weeks before your course starts.
- Prerequisites – none