Our Full Nail Technician including E-Filing Course is designed for those who would like to train in Gel and Acrylic Nail Enhancements, E-Filing and all aspects of Luxury Gel Manicure and Pedicure.
We will help you master the art with confidence allowing you to expand on the services you provide.
During this course you will learn the following –
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Preparation of working area
- Knowledge of nail shapes and anatomy
- Knowledge of nail conditions, disorders and diseases
- Client consultation and record cards
- Preparation of nails
- Cuticle work
- Correct method for filing and shaping
- Gel Polish Manicure and pedicure
- Hand and Foot Massage
- Hand and Foot Exfoliation
- Hand and Foot Masks
- Safe use of electric nail drill
- Tip application
- Use of files and buffers
- Understanding grit sizes
- Applying gel, including pink and white
- Applying Acrylic, including pink and white
- Safe use of UV and LED lamps
- Finishing and buffing
- Assessing nails for in-fills or rebalance
- Application of products for in-fills or rebalance
- Product removal
- The importance of following manufacturing instructions
- Client aftercare advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
All students will receive a Training Manual containing all of the information you need for the course
Upon booking a place on this course, you will receive an email with full details including start and finish times
There is nearby parking at –
Britannia Car Park
Parking is free outside Windmill Hill City Farm on evenings and weekends
Refreshments and lunch will be provided (please advise if you have any dietary requirements when you book your course)
Your course includes your very own kit to take home including an electric nail drill.
You will be required to practise on a case study at home
You will be practicing on other students and vice versa to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment, therefore please ensure that you have natural nails prior to attending
Please wear dark or black clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
Qualification: Certificate of Diploma
Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge.
All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform Gel and Acrylic Nail Extensions, E-Filing and Luxury Manicure and Pedicure on your clients.
All students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
Check out our course calendar for upcoming dates!