Our Comprehensive Massage Course is perfect for beginners who are looking to start an exciting career as a Massage Therapist, or for current Beauty Therapists looking to learn new skills and offer their clients a more Holistic range of treatments.
You will learn to perform each treatment confidently, in sequence with your positive energy passing to the client.
During each massage course you will learn the following:
- Health, safety and hygiene methods of practice
- Anatomy and physiology: structure of the skin, skeletal and muscular structure of the body
- Skin diseases and disorders
- Skin types and PH
- Equipment, implements and products
- Preparation of room and client
- Client consultation and Record Cards
- Benefits & effects of Massage
- Carrier oils and their properties
- Massage sequences & movements
- Concept and history Massage
- Practical tuition to perform with confidence, positive energy
- Client aftercare advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
Upon booking a place on this course, you will receive an email with full details including start and finish times
There is nearby parking at –
Qualification: Certificate of Diploma
Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge.
All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to practise as a Massage Therapist.
Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
Check out our course calendar for upcoming dates!