This 8 day Full Beauty Course is the perfect way to kickstart your career as a Beauty Therapist. Our Full Beauty Course covers a wide range of treatments designed to introduce you into the world of Beauty Therapy.
You will learn
- Health and Safety
- The basic Anatomy
- Equipment and Products
- Preparation of Room and Client
- Patch Testing
- Client Consultation and Record Cards
- Treatment Procedures
- Client After Care
- Behind The Mask Training- How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help
This package includes:
- Facial Massage and Skin Care
- Lash & Brow Tinting and Shaping
- Classic Makeup
- Gel Nail Polish Manicure and Pedicure
- Bridal Makeup
- Spray Tanning
- Classic Lash Extensions
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
There is nearby parking at –
Britannia Car Park
- Parking is free outside Windmill Hill City Farm on evenings and weekends
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided (please advise if you have any dietary requirements when you book your course)
- All students will receive a Training Manual on arrival
- You will be practicing on other students and vice versa to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment
- Patch tests will be sent prior to your course
- Please wear dark or black clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Diploma
- Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge.
- All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform treatments on your clients.
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
- Upon booking a place on this course you will receive a confirmation email, if you do not receive an email please contact us.
- If you select the option to pay a deposit you will receive an invoice via email for the remaining balance, this does not need to be paid until 1 week before your course starts.
- Prerequisites – None
Contact us to book!