During this Facial Massage and Skincare Course you will learn different techniques to massage the face, neck, and shoulders, whilst using a variety of products to care specifically for your clients skin type. Facials involve some massage which aids in blood circulation and lymphatic drainage. The facial massage also helps to relax facial muscles which can slow the onset of wrinkles on the face. Puffiness reduction, sagging in the face and skin cell renewal are additional benefits from these massage techniques.
A facial is a multi-step skin treatment including steam, face masks, exfoliation, cleansing, and a variety of creams and lotions. There are many types of facial treatments, and choosing the right one for your client depends on their skin type which we will teach you how to assess and determine. This is a luxurious and relaxing treatment which will prove very popular with your clients.
During the Facial Massage and Skincare Course you will learn the following –
• Health, safety and hygiene
• Anatomy and physiology of the skin, skeletal and muscular structure of the face, and neck
• Skin types and PH balance
• Equipment, implements and products
• Preparation of room and client
• Client consultations and Record Cards
• Benefits of facial treatments
• Skin analysis
• Purpose of cleansing, toning and moisturising
• Face masks (application of and different types)
• Massage movements
• Massage mediums
• Client aftercare advice
Upon booking a place on this course, you will receive an email with full details including start and finish times
There is nearby parking at –
Qualification: Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School Certificate
All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to practise Facial Massage and Skin Care Therapy
Check out our course calendar for upcoming dates!