This Lash Lift & Tint Course is for beginners and existing beauty therapist, looking to add further treatments to their portfolio. You will learn to carry out the treatment, giving you the confidence, information and knowledge to start practising this treatment on your clients. Lash lifting is the new eyelash perming and has revolutionised old perming techniques. Adding a tint to this treatment, creates a long-lasting, natural look that enhances the client’s eyes.
This treatment is a ideal alternative for clients who do not like wearing eyelash extensions or want a break from lash extensions. The treatment creates the illusion of length and volume to the natural lashes.
During the Lash Lift & Tint Course you will learn the following –
- Health, safety and hygiene methods of practice
- Anatomy and physiology: structure of the skin, looking at the hair growth cycle
- Skin diseases and disorders
- Skin types and PH Balance
- Equipment, implements and products
- Preparation of room and client
- Patch Testing
- Client consultations and Record Cards
- Benefits & effects of the treatment
- Treatment procedure of the Eyelash lift & Eyelash tint
- Client aftercare advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
Upon booking a place on this course, you will receive an email with full details including start and finish times
There is nearby parking at –
Qualification: Certificate of Diploma
Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge.
All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform Lash lift & Tint on your clients.
Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.