This Lash Lift & Tint Course is for beginners and existing beauty therapist, looking to add further treatments to their portfolio. You will learn to carry out the treatment, giving you the confidence, information and knowledge to start practising this treatment on your clients. Lash lifting is the new eyelash perming and has revolutionised old perming techniques. Adding a tint to this treatment, creates a long-lasting, natural look that enhances the client’s eyes.
This treatment is a ideal alternative for clients who do not like wearing eyelash extensions or want a break from lash extensions. The treatment creates the illusion of length and volume to the natural lashes.
During the Lash Lift & Tint Course you will learn the following –
- Health, safety and hygiene methods of practice
- Anatomy and physiology: structure of the skin, looking at the hair growth cycle
- Skin diseases and disorders
- Skin types and PH Balance
- Equipment, implements and products
- Preparation of room and client
- Patch Testing
- Client consultations and Record Cards
- Benefits & effects of the treatment
- Treatment procedure of the Eyelash lift & Eyelash tint
- Client aftercare advice
Upon booking a place on this course, you will receive an email with full details including start and finish times
There is nearby parking at –
Qualification: Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School Certificate
All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform Lash lift & Tint on your clients.
Check out our course calendar for upcoming dates!