Our Dermaplaning Training Course is perfect for existing therapists who are looking to offer this popular and sought after skincare treatment to their clients. We will teach you how to safely use a surgical scalpel to exfoliate the skin, removing vellus hair and trapped dirt and oils.
The benefits of this treatment are, deeper product penetration, reduced appearance of fine lines and scarring, and fresher, clearer and smoother skin with minimal downtime.
During the Dermaplaning Course you will learn the following –
- Health, safety and hygiene (including sharps disposal)
- Anatomy and physiology
- Equipment, implements and products
- Preparation of room and client
- Client consultations and Record Cards
- Benefits of the treatment
- Skin analysis
- Safe use of a surgical scalpel
- Treatment procedure
- Client aftercare advice
- Behind the Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help
Our tutors are always on hand after your Dermaplaning Training Course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
Dermaplaning Training Course info
- There is nearby parking at –
Britannia Car Park
- Parking is free outside Windmill Hill City Farm on evenings and weekends
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided (please advise if you have any dietary requirements when you book your course)
- All students will receive a Training Manual on arrival
- You will be practicing on other students and vice versa to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment.
- Please wear dark or black clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Diploma
- Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge.
- All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform Dermaplaning on your clients.
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
- Before booking a space on this course please ensure that you read our T&C’s
- Upon booking a place on this course you will receive a confirmation email, if you do not receive an email please contact us.
- If you select the option to pay a deposit you will receive an invoice via email for the remaining balance, this does not need to be paid until 1 week before your course starts.
- Prerequisites – Level 3 in Beauty Therapy or VTCT level 4 in Micropigmentation, or a Level 2/3 in A&P alongside a Microblading qualification or if you are a medical professional (students must hold a qualification in Facial Massage & Skincare)