Our Classic Lash Extension Course is designed to teach you how to enhance the client’s eyes with lash extensions to give the appearance of longer, thicker natural lashes. You will learn how to apply and remove lash extensions, how to work with different eye shapes and natural lashes and how to choose the right lashes for your client to achieve the desired effect.
We work in small groups of students to allow constant support and observation, to ensure that you have all the knowledge and skills you will need to help your progression as a Lash Extension Technician.
During the Classic Lash Extensions Course you will learn the following-
- Preparation of working area
- Client Consultation
- Health, safety and hygiene
- The structure of the eye
- The Lash lifecycle
- Patch Testing
- Lashes and related products
- Application of lashes
- Safe removal of lashes
- Client Aftercare advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help (optional)
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
Classic Lash Extensions Course Information-
- There is free parking in Armada Road car park, enter BS14 0SU into your sat nav. Once parked, follow the path to the right of The Whitchurch pub, then turn right onto the row of shops, we are second from last
- PPE will be provided on arrival
- Refreshments will be provided (please bring a re-usable mug or bottle)
- All students will receive a training manual prior to their course, please ensure you can access your manual on your phone or an iPad during your training
- You will be practicing on other students and vice versa to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment, therefore please ensure that you arrive with natural lashes
- Please wear dark or black clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Diploma
- Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge.
- All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform Classic Lash Extensions on your clients.
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
- Upon booking a place on this course you will receive a confirmation email, if you do not receive an email please contact us.
- If you select the option to pay a deposit you will receive an invoice via email for the remaining balance, this does not need to be paid until 2 weeks before your course starts.
- Prerequisites – none