Are you a nail technician looking to enhance your existing skills and learn how to apply Builder in a Bottle?
Our Builder in a Bottle workshop is the perfect way to update your techniques and offer a new service to clients.
Builder in a Bottle is a superior product that can help improve nail retention, and promote stronger and longer nails.
During the Builder in a Bottle workshop you will learn the following-
- Application of Builder in a Bottle
- Tips and tricks
- Client Aftercare advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help (optional)
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need.
Builder in a Bottle Course Information-
- There is free parking in Armada Road car park, enter BS14 0SU into your sat nav. Once parked, follow the path to the right of The Whitchurch pub, then turn right onto the row of shops, we are second from last
- PPE will be provided on arrival
- Refreshments will be provided
- All students will receive a training manual prior to their course, please ensure you can access your manual on your phone or an iPad during your training
- You will be practicing on other students and vice versa to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment
- Please wear dark or black clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Diploma
- Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge
- All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform this treatment on your clients.
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
- The price of this course includes a non-refundable booking fee of £50
- If you select the option to pay in full but change your mind at a later date the booking fee of £50 is non-refundable
- If you select the option to secure your space with a deposit this will cover your booking fee. You will then receive an invoice via email for the remaining balance 3 weeks before your course, this does not need to be paid until 2 weeks before your course starts.
Level – Advanced
Prerequisites – Qualification in Gel Polish Manicure (if you do not currently hold a certificate in Gel Polish please book our Gel Polish Manicure and Pedicure course)
Please read our T&Cs before booking