Our Brow Technician Course is perfect for students who wish to specialise in Brows, start a new career as a Brow Technician or add to their existing repertoire.
The Brow Technician course covers Brow Mapping, Brow Tinting, Brow Lamination, Brow Waxing, Threading & Trimming and the professional mixology of Henna to create a bespoke tailor made treatment for your clients. We will show you how to cover stubborn greys for lasting coverage and how to create the ‘must have’ Ombre brow using a unique blend of Henna.
During the Brow Technician Course you will learn the following-
- Preparation of working area
- Client Consultation
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Skin Diseases and disorders
- Skin Types
- Patch Testing
- Hair Structure and Growth patterns
- Step by Step Techniques
- Sequences of using the products
- Colour mixing
- Brow Lamination
- Brow Shaping (Waxing & Threading)
- Client Aftercare advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help (optional)
We work in small groups to allow constant support and observation and our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need. We want all of our students to feel confident and competent, we therefore offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
Brow Technician Course Information:
- There is free parking in Armada Road car park, enter BS14 0SU into your sat nav. Once parked, follow the path to the right of The Whitchurch pub, then turn right onto the row of shops, we are second from last
- PPE will be provided on arrival
- Refreshments will be provided
- All students will receive a training manual prior to their course, please ensure you can access your manual on your phone or an iPad during your training
- You will be practicing on other students and vice versa to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment
- A patch test will be sent to you prior to your course
- Please wear dark or black clothing, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Diploma Accredited by ABT
- Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge
- All courses are accredited by ABT, which will enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform these treatments
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
- The price of this course includes a non-refundable booking fee of £100
- If you select the option to pay in full but change your mind at a later date the booking fee of £100 is non-refundable
- If you select the option to secure your space with a deposit this will cover your booking fee. You will then receive an invoice via email for the remaining balance 3 weeks before your course, this does not need to be paid until 2 weeks before your course starts.
Please read our T&Cs before booking
Prerequisites – none