Our Advanced Brow Lamination course is perfect for beginners as we will teach you how to shape, laminate and tint the brows to create a look that your clients will love. Brow Lamination is the latest innovation in Brow Artistry. Thick, fluffy brows are bang on trend right now and difficult to achieve if the natural brow hairs point down.
During the Advanced Brow Lamination Course you will learn the following –
- Health, safety and hygiene methods of practice
- Anatomy and Physiology: structure of the skin, looking at the hair growth cycle
- Skin diseases and disorders
- Skin types and PH Balance
- Equipment, implements and products
- Preparation of room and client
- Patch Testing
- Client consultations and Record Cards
- Benefits & effects of the treatment
- Assessing Facial and Brow shapes
- Hair structure & growth patterns
- Product application
- Sequences of using the products
- Step by Step Techniques
- Brow Tinting
- Brow Shaping
- Client aftercare advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help (optional)
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
Advanced Brow Lamination Course Information:
- There is free parking in Armada Road car park, enter BS14 0SU into your sat nav. Once parked, follow the path to the right of The Whitchurch pub, then turn right onto the row of shops, we are second from last
- PPE will be provided on arrival
- Refreshments will be provided (please bring a re-usable mug or bottle)
- All students will receive a training manual prior to their course, please ensure you can access your manual on your phone or an iPad during your training
- You will be practicing on other students and vice versa to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment
- A patch test will be sent to you prior to your course
- Please wear dark or black clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Diploma
- Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge.
- All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform Brow Lamination on your clients.
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
- Upon booking a place on this course you will receive a confirmation email, if you do not receive an email please contact us.
- If you select the option to pay a deposit you will receive an invoice via email for the remaining balance, this does not need to be paid until 1 week before your course starts.
- Pre-requisites – None