The Body Wrap & Exfoliation Course is designed to improve the texture and appearance of the skin by helping to rid the body of excess fluids and toxins. Benefits of body wraps may include detoxification, boosting of the lymphatic system and metabolism, body contouring, temporary inch-loss, skin tightening, and skin softening. The bandages used will gently compress and sculpt your client’s body shape, resulting in safe and effective inch loss, as well as visibly firmer and smoother skin.
A body wrap – also known as a ‘body cocoon’ or ‘body mask’ – is a relaxing spa treatment that can be combined with many other treatments.
During The Body Wrap Course you will learn the following –
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Preparation of room and client
- Client consultation and record cards
- Skin assessment
- Product guide
- Step by step instructions
- Pratical tuition
- Body exfoliation
- Application of the wrap to different areas of the body
- Removal of the wrap
- Massage techniques
- Client Aftercare Advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help (optional)
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
Body Wrap & Exfoliation Course Information-
- There is free parking in Armada Road car park, enter BS14 0SU into your sat nav. Once parked, follow the path to the right of The Whitchurch pub, then turn right onto the row of shops, we are second from last
- PPE will be provided on arrival
- Refreshments will be provided (please bring a re-usable mug or bottle)
- All students will receive a training manual prior to their course, please ensure you can access your manual on your phone or an iPad during your training
- You will be practicing on other students and vice versa to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment
- Please wear dark or black clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Diploma
- Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge.
- All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform Body Wrap & Exfoliation on your clients.
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
- Upon booking a place on this course you will receive a confirmation email, if you do not receive an email please contact us.
- If you select the option to pay a deposit you will receive an invoice via email for the remaining balance, this does not need to be paid until 2 weeks before your course starts.
- Pre-requisites – None