The Body Wrap is designed to improve the texture and appearance of the skin by helping to rid the body of excess fluids and toxins. Benefits of body wraps may include detoxification, boosting of the lymphatic system and metabolism, body contouring, temporary inch-loss, skin tightening, and skin softening. The bandages used will gently compress and sculpt your client’s body shape, resulting in safe and effective inch loss, as well as visibly firmer and smoother skin.
A body wrap – also known as a ‘body cocoon’ or ‘body mask’ – is a relaxing spa treatment that can be combined with many other treatments.
During The Body Wrap Course you will learn the following –
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Preparation of room and client
- Client consultation and record cards
- Skin assessment
- Product guide
- Step by step instructions
- Pratical tuition
- Body exfoliation
- Application of the wrap to different areas of the body
- Removal of the wrap
- Massage techniques
- Client Aftercare Advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help (optional)
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
There is nearby parking at –
Britannia Car Park
- Parking is free outside Windmill Hill City Farm on evenings and weekends
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided (please advise if you have any dietary requirements when you book your course)
- All students will receive a Training Manual on arrival
- You will be practicing on other students and vice versa to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment
- Please wear dark or black clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Diploma
- Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge.
- All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform Body Exfoliation and Wrap on your clients.
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
- Upon booking a place on this course you will receive a confirmation email, if you do not receive an email please contact us.
- If you select the option to pay a deposit you will receive an invoice via email for the remaining balance, this does not need to be paid until 1 week before your course starts.
- Pre-requisites – None