This Brow Course is for beginners and existing technicians who wish to master the techniques of the latest industry trend. It will give you the confidence to offer your clients a defined brow with our 8 step techniques. You will learn how to create the perfect brow for your client, looking at facial shapes and tailoring the creation of your bespoke BB Brow to your clients.
We will teach you how to custom blend colour with make up and tint, to create a look that your client can carry on at home. The BB Brow mapping will guide you to create the techniques of Mapping, Tinting, Waxing, Tweezing, Trimming, Threading, Powdering and Pencilling. You can use your techniques and in-depth consultation to achieve a perfect BB Brow and continue your clients treatments with a treatment plan and regrowth programme.
We work in small groups of students to allow constant support and observation, to ensure that you have all the knowledge you will need.
During the BB Brows Course you will learn the following –
- Health, safety and hygiene methods of practice
- Anatomy and physiology: structure of the skin, looking at the hair growth cycle
- Skin diseases and disorders
- Skin types and PH Balance
- Equipment, implements and products
- Preparation of room and client
- Patch Testing
- Client consultations and Record Cards
- Benefits & effects of the treatment
- Assessing Facial and Brow shapes
- Hair structure & growth patterns
- 8 Step Techniques
- Sequences of using the products
- Client aftercare advice
Upon booking a place on this course, you will receive an email with full details including start and finish times
There is nearby parking at –
Qualification: Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School Certificate
All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform BB Brows on your clients.
Check out our course calendar for upcoming dates!