Our BB Brows Course is for beginners and existing technicians who wish to master the techniques of the latest industry trend. It will give you the confidence to offer your clients a defined brow with our 8 step techniques. You will learn how to create the perfect brow for your client, looking at facial shapes and tailoring the creation of your bespoke BB Brow to your clients.
We will teach you how to custom blend colour with make up and tint, to create a look that your client can carry on at home. The BB Brow mapping will guide you to create the techniques of Mapping, Tinting, Waxing, Tweezing, Trimming, Threading, Powdering and Pencilling. You can use your techniques and in-depth consultation to achieve a perfect BB Brow and continue your clients treatments with a treatment plan and regrowth programme.
We work in small groups of students to allow constant support and observation, to ensure that you have all the knowledge you will need.
During the BB Brows Course you will learn the following-
- Preparation of working area
- Client Consultation
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Skin Diseases and disorders
- Skin Types
- Patch Testing
- Hair Structure and Growth patterns
- 8 Step Techniques – Brow Mapping, Tinting, Waxing, Threading, Tweezing, Trimming, Powdering and Pencilling
- Sequences of using the products
- Client Aftercare advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help (optional)
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
BB Brows Course Information-
- There is free parking in Armada Road car park, enter BS14 0SU into your sat nav. Once parked, follow the path to the right of The Whitchurch pub, then turn right onto the row of shops, we are second from last
- PPE will be provided on arrival
- Refreshments will be provided (please bring a re-usable mug or bottle)
- You will be practicing on other students and vice versa to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment
- A patch test will be sent to you prior to your course
- Please wear dark or black clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Diploma
- Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge.
- All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform BB Brows on your clients.
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
- Upon booking a place on this course you will receive a confirmation email, if you do not receive an email please contact us.
- If you select the option to pay a deposit you will receive an invoice via email for the remaining balance, this does not need to be paid until 2 weeks before your course starts.
- Pre-requisites – None