During this Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage Course, you will learn to carry out this Swedish Massage treatment to promote relaxation, health and wellbeing. Covering the main areas of the body that hold the most tensions, the Back, Neck and Shoulders, using different Massage techniques and oils for effectiveness, this treatment is very popular with clients and easy to learn.
Massage is proven to reduce stress, relieve tension, increase circulation and provide overall wellness. Our course teaches an introduction and the basic technique for a relaxing Massage.
During the Massage course you will learn the following –
• Health, safety and hygiene
• Anatomy and physiology: structure of the skin, skeletal and muscular structure of the body
• Skin diseases and disorders
• Skin types and PH balance
• Equipment, implements and products
• Preparation of room and client
• Client consultations and Record Cards
• Benefits of massage treatments
• Carrier oils and their properties
• Massage movements
• Massage mediums
• Practical tuition
• Client aftercare advice
Upon booking a place on this course, you will receive an email with full details including start and finish times
There is nearby parking at –
Qualification: Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School Certificate
All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to practise Neck, Back and Shoulder Massage Therapy
Check out our course calendar for upcoming dates!