Our Aromatherapy Course will teach you everything you need to know about the power of essential oils and how to use them. Students will learn how to incorporate aromatherapy into their existing treatments, how to customise blends and treatments to suit their clients needs.
During the Aromatherapy Massage Course you will learn the following-
- Preparation of working area
- Client Consultation
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Anatomy and physiology
- Structure of the skin, skeletal and muscular structure of the body
- Skin Diseases and disorders
- Skin Types and PH
- Preparation of room and client
- Benefits & effects of the treatment
- Oils and their properties
- Massage sequences and movements
- The associated properties or essential oils
- Client Aftercare advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help (optional)
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
Aromatherapy Course Information-
- There is free parking in Armada Road car park, enter BS14 0SU into your sat nav. Once parked, follow the path to the right of The Whitchurch pub, then turn right onto the row of shops, we are second from last
- PPE will be provided on arrival
- Refreshments will be provided
- All students will receive a training manual prior to their course, please ensure you can access your manual on your phone or an iPad during your training
- You will be practicing on other students and vice versa to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment
- Please wear dark or black clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Diploma Accredited by ABT
- Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge.
- All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform Aromatherapy Massage on your clients.
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
- The price of this course includes a non-refundable booking fee of £100
- If you select the option to pay in full but change your mind at a later date the booking fee of £100 is non-refundable
- If you select the option to secure your space with a deposit this will cover your booking fee. You will then receive an invoice via email for the remaining balance 3 weeks before your course, this does not need to be paid until 2 weeks before your course starts.
Level – Advanced
Prerequisites – Massage Qualification
Please read our T&Cs before booking