Our Acrylic Design Nail Art Training course is perfect for Nail Technicians who want to create beautiful, custom designed nails. During our 1 day nail training course you will learn the latest trends, with a range of different technical and freehand designs.
During the Acrylic Design Nail Art Course you will learn the following –
- Smile Lines
- Basic 3d designs
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help (optional)
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
Acrylic Design Nail Art Course Information-
- There is free parking in Armada Road car park, enter BS14 0SU into your sat nav. Once parked, follow the path to the right of The Whitchurch pub, then turn right onto the row of shops, we are second from last
- PPE will be provided on arrival
- Refreshments will be provided (please bring a re-usable mug or bottle)
- All students will receive a training manual prior to their course, please ensure you can access your manual on your phone or an iPad during your training
- Please bring your acrylic brush and a 3d acrylic brush
- Everything else you need will be provided however please feel free to bring your own items/kit
- You will practise your designs on swatches which you can take home with you to start your portfolio
- Please wear dark or black clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Diploma
- Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge.
- All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform Acrylic Nail Art on your clients.
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
- Upon booking a place on this course you will receive a confirmation email, if you do not receive an email please contact us.
- If you select the option to pay a deposit you will receive an invoice via email for the remaining balance, this does not need to be paid until 2 weeks before your course starts.
- Prerequisites – Acrylic Nail Enhancements