The Full Nail Technician 4 day Course is designed for those who would like to train in Gel and Acrylic Nail Enhancements and all aspects of Luxury Gel Manicure and Pedicure.
We will help you master the art with confidence allowing you to expand on the services you provide.
During this course you will learn the following –
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Preparation of working area
- Knowledge of nail shapes and anatomy
- Knowledge of nail conditions, disorders and diseases
- Client consultation
- Preparation of nails
- Cuticle work
- Correct method for filing and shaping
- Luxury Gel Polish Manicure and Pedicure
- Tip application
- Use of files and buffers
- Understanding grit sizes
- Applying gel, including pink and white
- Applying Acrylic, including pink and white
- Safe use of UV and LED lamps
- Finishing and buffing
- Assessing nails for in-fills or rebalance
- Application of products for in-fills or rebalance
- Product removal
- Importance of manufacturing instructions
- Client aftercare advice
- Behind The Mask – How to spot signs of domestic abuse and how you can help (optional)
Our tutors are always on hand after your course to support and guide you with any help you need, we also offer FREE refresher courses for any students who wish to practice their new skills.
There is nearby parking at –
Britannia Car Park
- Parking is free outside Windmill Hill City Farm on evenings and weekends
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided (please advise if you have any dietary requirements when you book your course)
- All students will receive a Training Manual on arrival
- Your course includes your very own kit to take home
- You will be practicing on other students and vice versa to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment, therefore please ensure that you arrive with natural nails. Models are not permitted on the course.
- Please wear dark or black clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Diploma
- Certificates will be awarded to students at the end of the course providing they have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, any students who are not yet ready will be discreetly asked to return for further training free of charge.
- All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform Luxury Gel Polish, Gel and Acrylic Extensions on your clients.
- Students who participate in Behind the Mask training will receive their certificate via email within 2 weeks.
- Upon booking a place on this course you will receive a confirmation email, if you do not receive an email please contact us.
- If you select the option to pay a deposit you will receive an invoice via email for the remaining balance, this does not need to be paid until 1 week before your course starts.
- Prerequisites – none