NAIL AND BEAUTY TRAINING AT ITS BEST
Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School was founded in 2005 by Caroline Regan-O’Reilly, a qualified City & Guilds teacher, who has worked in the nail and beauty industry alongside some of the highest regarded professionals in Hollywood.
Since November 2018 Caroline has passed the Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School onto two of her tutors, sisters Abbie Davey and Francesca Hawker.
Abbie is an experienced Makeup Artist and Lash Technician, who has worked with high profile models and companies such as Vidal Sassoon.
Francesca has worked as a Massage and Beauty Therapist for 14 years, as well as an NVQ tutor within the Hair and Beauty industry.
It is Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School’s aim to pass on their valuable knowledge and experience in the vibrant world of ‘nails and beauty’ with their fun, friendly and professional courses.
Whether you are a therapist working in the industry and want to learn new techniques or maybe you are just starting out in your exciting new career, you are sure to find a course that will suit your individual needs.
Why Choose Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School?…
- Accredited by ABT Associated Beauty Therapists and Towergate Beauty Insurance
- We DO NOT have a minimum student policy, therefore your course will never be cancelled due to lack of numbers
- Small group classes held in a relaxed and friendly environment
- Highly motivated and professional tutors that will inspire and guide you in the right direction
- All courses are available Monday to Sunday, and can be tailored to suit your individual needs
- One to One Training (enquiries only)
- Training in your own salon (enquiries only)
- Weekend courses
- Evening courses
- Tailor made Package Courses
Call Abbie on 07575 505052 or Francesca on 07860 169176