NAIL AND BEAUTY TRAINING AT ITS BEST
Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School was founded in 2005 by Caroline Regan-O’Reilly. Caroline is a qualified City & Guilds teacher, who has worked in the nail and beauty industry alongside some of the highest regarded professionals in Hollywood.
Since starting out in 1995, she has gained vast knowledge of a wide range of products and techniques. Through Bristol Nail and Beauty School, it is Caroline’s aim, alongside her tutors, to pass on her valuable knowledge and experience in the vibrant world of ‘nails and beauty’ to her students.
Maybe you are already a professional working in the industry and want to polish your skills and learn new techniques? Or maybe you are just starting out in your exciting career? Then you are sure to find a course here that will suit your individual needs.
Why Choose Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School?…
- Accredited by ABT Associated beauty thrapists and Professional Beauty Direct
- Small group classes held in a relaxed and friendly environment.
- Highly motivated and professional tutors that will inspire and guide you in the right direction.
- All courses are available Monday to Sunday, and can be tailored to suit your individual needs.
- Training at Bristol Nail and Beauty Training School (Central location with free parking)
- One to One Training
- Training in your own salon (Available for two or more students)
- Weekend courses
- Evening courses (Selected courses only)
- Tailor made Package Courses (Please see latest news page)
Call now on 0117 3771103 Mobile 07821 824470